At Grand Mosque of Sulu

At the entrance
I was so thankful for i still have the chance to join my family and be with them during the Eidil Adha mass prayer.

Almost a year since i left Jolo, and work in Davao for the willingness to help my family and honor to support my sister for her study. 

And serve my fellow Muslim in other part of Mindanao Island out of my humble capacity.

In fairness, about my work i have learn a lots though I miss my family so much because they are far away from me, their support, care, love and trust make me feel calm in the midst of trouble and problems.
 
Inside the mosque before the prayer start

I was so bless for i have this kind of opportunity of which other people wanted to have. Bless because I still have the courage from almighty Allah and motivation to help other people.
Third Floor of the mosque where are muslim woman perform the Prayer

People from different municipality of Sulu, arrive and join the Edil Adha prayer

This is taken inside the mosque before the formal prayer

No comments: